Our swinging garden doors will add elegance and beauty to your deck or patio entrance, also enhancing the appearance and value of your home. All of A&G’s Garden Door Systems are available as center-hinged (with one door operating), or as side-hinged (with one or both doors operating), for maximum venting.
A&G Windows & Doors Company in Mississauga
STEEL DOOR DESIGNS
FIBER GLASS DOOR DESIGNS
MORE DOOR STYLES
- Garden Doors
- Wrought Iron
- Executive Panel Doors
- Door Configurations & Stained Glass
- Fiber Glass Entry Door System
This collection includes the combination of artistic iron and glass. Handmade one piece at a time; each item is truly inspirational and demonstrates an appreciation for old world art!
The executive panels provide the look and beauty of classic wood to your steel entry door. This panel can be installed as is, or can be combined with a door glass, to give your entry door a beautiful and unique appearance. As in steel doors, the executive panels can be painted any colour.
A&G offers a wide selection of steel entry doors and glass inserts. Steel doors are recognized for superior security benefits, including their insulation factor. These doors can be painted to coordinate with your home color schemes.Our steel doors come in a wide variety of panel designs and glass options and are available in both steel edge and wood edge construction.
A&G offers a broad selection of fiberglass entry doors to meet any individual taste. Fiberglass doors are valued for durability, resisting denting, splitting, cracking, and warping. These doors come in both smooth and textured (wood-grain) finish and can be painted or stained (textured). Our Fiberglass entry doors are offered in a wide variety of panel styles, glass designs, and material types.
Create a grand entrance with a fiberglass door system. The surface of a fiberglass door produces an authentic wood door appearance, by utilizing variable depth, wood-grain texture that finishes easily and beautifully. Fiberglass doors will not dent. They resist splitting, cracking and warping.
STEEL ENTRY DOOR SYSTEMS
A&G’s custom made entry door systems are manufactured in Canada with the use of genuine superior quality components and proud craftsmanship.
Heavy duty high definition 24 gauge galvanized steel insulated panels will provide you energy efficiency, comfort, noise reduction, and maximum security. Our door systems are elegant, maintenance free, and built to last a lifetime.
We carry a full line of Steel Entry Doors, Executive Doors, and Garden Door Systems in unlimited selection of Premium Colours. Energy Efficient Performance Glass, Wrought Iron, Mini Blinds, Venting Units, Decorative Stained and Beveled Glass, in a variety of patterns, Internal Grills, with your choice of Clear or Privacy Glass.
Steel Entry Door Systems Features
1. Brick Mould: Exterior Moulding – covers gap between frame and brick. Available in maintenance free uPVC vinyl clad or wood in wide range of colours.
2. Door Panel: 24 gauge steel, hot-dipped galvanized, zinc coated resisting to rust and corrosion. Pre-finished factory white colour.
3. Q-LON Weather Strip: Airtight system, warranted against shrinkage, protects and resists wind, snow, dust, rain, noise. Carries a Lifetime Warranty. Available in 3 colours.
4. Ball Bearing Hinge: Standard, heavy duty 8 gauge. Ball Bearing system provides smooth and silent operation for lifetime performance. Available in Brass, Satin Nickel or Black Chrome finishes.
5. Door Jamb: Heavy duty treated Kiln-dry Ponderosa Pine finger-jointed frame to prevent warping and decaying. Available in maintenance free uPVC vinyl clad in wide range of colours.
6. Low Profile Sill: Allows for ease on entering. Manufactured from heavy gauge aluminum with solid wood sub-sill and vinyl thermal break to eliminate cold transfer.
7. Wood Lock Block: Reinforced with solid wood lock block which provides reinforcement in lock area.
8. Adjustable Weather-Tight Sweep: Interconnects with sill crown to ensure a tight seal. Multifin self-draining sweep to avoid any water or air penetration. Screw cap covers along the bottom cover unsightly screws.
9. Steel Security Plate: Steel jamb reinforcement at at lock area.
10. Solid Polyurethane Foam Core: Injected polyurethane foam insulating core provides excellent R-value adding structural stability.
11. Continuous Wood Frame Perimeter: Continuous wood stiles and rails perimeter to eliminate frost or condensation while adding structural stability.